Call and Book Your Hotel Now!
Domestic Toll-Free for US and Canada: 1-800-997-1438
A visa is required by some nationals for the duration of intended stay in the Republic of Cyprus for different reasons such as tourism, business, education, employment or residence. Transit passengers also require visa for their stop in Cyprus.
This visa is for a stay of up to 90 days, provided they are genuine visitors.
(1) Nationals of Britain, Australia, Canada, USA, Other EU, Japan for a stay of up to 90 days.
(2) Nationals of Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Korea (Rep), Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela, and Special Administrative Regions of the Peoples’ Republic of China: Hong Kong and Macao for a stay of up to 90 days.
(3) Transit passengers continuing their onward journey by the same or first connecting aircraft within 24 hours must hold valid onward or return documentation and not leaving the airport.
(1) Short-stay visas:
It includes travel visa and multi-entry visa. Both visas are valid for a stay up to 90 days only. But for multi-entry visa for business etc., the total duration of the visits should not exceed three months in any half of a year from the date of the first entry.
1) Original passport with at least 6 months validity.
2) One completed application form.
3) One passport-size photo
4) Confirmed return/onward ticket and evidence of hotel reservation.
5) Proof of sufficient funds for duration of stay
6) Fee payable by cash or postal order only
7) For business trips, a letter of invitation from a company with details.
8) For students, a letter from the applicant's place of education.
The time required to issue visa may vary according to visa required and nationality of applicant. Mostly applications are processed within 24 hours but sometimes it may take 2 weeks to get referred by Cyprus.
Please note: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please contact your nearest embassy for accurate, up-to-date information.